Re: Dimwitted Plead Help, Please

  • hotcrossbuns_40502
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 22, 2009
      I will check out the spoken word samples immediately. Erlan did some paced spoken word exercises with us last year - after we had arleady arrived at Pennsic. Maybe there will be enough of a clue in the spoken verse to figure out how to parse the words with the tune. It would be good to get to practice more in advance.

      Last year, I kept having trouble joining the group and didn't even see the songs until I got to Pennsic - so I'm already ahead of where I was last year.

      Thanks, Turgiua