Re: Pennsic curiosity

  • hotcrossbuns_40502
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
      I'm registered to camp in the Disabilities Area this year - but would consider defecting in a future year. Close proximity to the bus route, a decent shower-house, and porta-castles a must.
    • hotcrossbuns_40502
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "hotcrossbuns_40502" <try2regale@...> wrote:

        > I'm registered to camp in the Disabilities Area this year - but would consider defecting in a future year. Close proximity to the bus route, a decent shower-house, and porta-castles a must.

        My bad, I forgot to sign the above..
        Terry, aka Turgiua Tredhard

        By the way, just printed out the music. It was an hard winter/early spring and I didn't make it to the library to keep up on e-mail. Quite an ambitious list. Forgot to bring my .mp3 player to the library to download the music sound files, so I can try to practice. Maybe tomorrow...