Music Text

  • Dominique Simms
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
      Hi all! :)

      I'm Isabella, and I'm going to be in the Known World Choir! I was wondering if anyone knew how to get spoken word texts for some of the songs. My latin is not what it used to be and I wish to get the dialet and prounciation right. Any help with this would be greatly appricated. :)

      Thank you very much!!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
        I'm working on it! I hope to record the text and post it by the end of June. I'm hunting for someone who knows German better than I do; I think I have the rest covered.

        Arianna

        I'm Isabella, and I'm going to be in the Known World Choir! I was wondering if anyone knew how to get spoken word texts for some of the songs. My latin is not what it used to be and I wish to get the dialet and prounciation right. Any help with this would be greatly appricated. :)

        Thank you very much!!

      • Eileen Duffy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
          I can help with the German. :)

          Ceara

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2009
            Cool! Do you have the ability to record audio and post it on the Yahoo Group site? If so, could you please post the text for all the verses of Hinunter in its folder?

            Thank you so much! I can pronounce most German passably but not with 100% certainty...

            Arianna