SRWC

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
      WOW
      You guys were GREAT
      I can NOT believe that we pulled that off!!

      THANK YOU TO EACH and EVERY ONE of you!!

      The Ho La Hey was really great. It DID pull together......and I got
      some really great feedback.

      The processional was awesome.....people were VERY impressed!!

      I have NO idea if the Royalty even realized that we were there,
      however!! the people DID hear us.

      I hope that those who are at Pennsic on Sunday the 15th will have
      some time to stop by the barn 1 PM for a rehearsal.

      There are lots of plans for the EKChorale.

      There is a badge in the works.........well, I'm thinking of one
      anyway...... or at least I thought that one would be nice.

      I am starting to put together the letter to her highness (Svava is a
      friend of mine) saying that I'd like to have more music. And we're
      available.

      I hope that others come and sing......you know some music......go
      teach your buddies........you can do it.

      I'll see some ofyou at War.

      Congrats to Deaborghill (or however you spell it) for your award and
      to Gionatta for her award, I WAS SO PROUD!!!
      *sniff...rubs eyes*..... it was so emotional.

      If you know that someone sang with us, but might not be on this
      list.....please let me know and I'll get them on this list..

      I really don't know everyone's names
      Thank you
      Siobhan
      William
      Svea
      Gianotta
      Heloise
      Deaborghill
      Ana
      tenor guy
      alto girl, friend of willian..???laura???
      sabine
      arden
      other alto person
      AEllin