Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic curiosity

  • sejahlr@juno.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009

      Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm a singer and would enjoy camping with other musicians for an opportunity to do more singing. Keep me posted.

      Cindy Rollins

      aka Lucinda

      Save on Learning Centers. Click here.

    • Michael R. Murphy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 12, 2009
        Great idea.
          Seems a little late in the day for this year, but for next year this old fart bass would be interested.

        Murchadha

        To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        From: draculachanter@...
        Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:47:23 +0000
        Subject: [KWChoir] Pennsic curiosity

        Greetings, all!
        Has anyone ever considered having a camp at War for singers and musicians? Music is such an important part of the experience, it seems like a fun idea.

        Just thought I'd throw it out there!

        Lady Heloise de Noailles-les- Brive
        Buckland Cross/Bhakail
        (mka Nikki McGeary)

        ps I've been a bit out of the loop the past few years, but some of you may remember me!

        Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
      • hotcrossbuns_40502
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
          I'm registered to camp in the Disabilities Area this year - but would consider defecting in a future year. Close proximity to the bus route, a decent shower-house, and porta-castles a must.
        • hotcrossbuns_40502
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "hotcrossbuns_40502" <try2regale@...> wrote:

            > I'm registered to camp in the Disabilities Area this year - but would consider defecting in a future year. Close proximity to the bus route, a decent shower-house, and porta-castles a must.

            My bad, I forgot to sign the above..
            Terry, aka Turgiua Tredhard

            By the way, just printed out the music. It was an hard winter/early spring and I didn't make it to the library to keep up on e-mail. Quite an ambitious list. Forgot to bring my .mp3 player to the library to download the music sound files, so I can try to practice. Maybe tomorrow...