RE: [KWChoir] Pennsic curiosity

  • Mary-florence Bartley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2009
      'Twould make rehearsing easier. ;o)

      Unconditional love
      nourishes all things
      without effort.

      Love life, live gratefully,

      Blessings and hugs,

      Mary-florence

      www.mary-flo.com

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: draculachanter@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:47:23 +0000
      Subject: [KWChoir] Pennsic curiosity

      Greetings, all!
      Has anyone ever considered having a camp at War for singers and musicians? Music is such an important part of the experience, it seems like a fun idea.

      Just thought I'd throw it out there!

      Lady Heloise de Noailles-les- Brive
      Buckland Cross/Bhakail
      (mka Nikki McGeary)

      ps I've been a bit out of the loop the past few years, but some of you may remember me!

    • sejahlr@juno.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2009

        Sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm a singer and would enjoy camping with other musicians for an opportunity to do more singing. Keep me posted.

        Cindy Rollins

        aka Lucinda

        Save on Learning Centers. Click here.

      • Michael R. Murphy
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 12, 2009
          Great idea.
            Seems a little late in the day for this year, but for next year this old fart bass would be interested.

          Murchadha

          To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
          From: draculachanter@...
          Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:47:23 +0000

          Greetings, all!
          Has anyone ever considered having a camp at War for singers and musicians? Music is such an important part of the experience, it seems like a fun idea.

          Just thought I'd throw it out there!

          Lady Heloise de Noailles-les- Brive
          Buckland Cross/Bhakail
          (mka Nikki McGeary)

          ps I've been a bit out of the loop the past few years, but some of you may remember me!

          Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
        • hotcrossbuns_40502
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
            I'm registered to camp in the Disabilities Area this year - but would consider defecting in a future year. Close proximity to the bus route, a decent shower-house, and porta-castles a must.
          • hotcrossbuns_40502
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 17, 2009
              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "hotcrossbuns_40502" <try2regale@...> wrote:

              > I'm registered to camp in the Disabilities Area this year - but would consider defecting in a future year. Close proximity to the bus route, a decent shower-house, and porta-castles a must.

              My bad, I forgot to sign the above..
              Terry, aka Turgiua Tredhard

              By the way, just printed out the music. It was an hard winter/early spring and I didn't make it to the library to keep up on e-mail. Quite an ambitious list. Forgot to bring my .mp3 player to the library to download the music sound files, so I can try to practice. Maybe tomorrow...