Re: [KWChoir] Heather Dale House Concert

  • Susan Stoltze
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
      I am soooo jealous!  I also don't have a passport.

      Please tell Heather and my husband and I are great fans.  We love Road to Santiago.  Perhaps someday we will have the privilege of meeting her.

      Thank you for inviting us.

      Lady Susanna and Lord Seathan

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
        Thank you for your response. ;o)  I'll be sure to give her your kudos and love.  Heather sang Road to Santiago at the last concert I attended and it was even more wonderful than the recording, if you can imagine that!  Not only is Heather a gifted musician, but she's a beautiful person as well.  How blest are we that she is 'One of us'?! ;o)
        Lady Marihannah

        Unconditional love
        nourishes all things
        without effort.

        Love life, live gratefully,

        Blessings and hugs,

        Mary-florence

        www.mary-flo.com

        To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
          By the way, if anyone wants to send me kudos, best wishes, love  or Heather, I will print and give them to her when she is here.   Also, don't forget that you too can have Heather in your home, in your livingroom, playing, singing and visiting.  It doesn't get any better than that!!!! ;o)

          Unconditional love
          nourishes all things
          without effort.

          Love life, live gratefully,