RE: [KWChoir] Heather Dale House Concert

  • Mary-florence Bartley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
      Ah hah!  Didn't realize where you were coming from.
      I used to live in Henrietta. ;o)

      Unconditional love
      nourishes all things
      without effort.

      Love life, live gratefully,

      Blessings and hugs,

      Mary-florence

      www.mary-flo.com

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: DWilcox12@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 14:56:26 -0400
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Heather Dale House Concert

      Thanks so much. I will be coming from Rochester ny area after work Thursday so out of my way and I can't get Wed off.....but many thanks.

      mairghread
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
        I am soooo jealous!  I also don't have a passport.

        Please tell Heather and my husband and I are great fans.  We love Road to Santiago.  Perhaps someday we will have the privilege of meeting her.

        Thank you for inviting us.

        Lady Susanna and Lord Seathan

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
          Thank you for your response. ;o)  I'll be sure to give her your kudos and love.  Heather sang Road to Santiago at the last concert I attended and it was even more wonderful than the recording, if you can imagine that!  Not only is Heather a gifted musician, but she's a beautiful person as well.  How blest are we that she is 'One of us'?! ;o)
          Lady Marihannah

          Unconditional love
          nourishes all things
          without effort.

          Love life, live gratefully,

          Blessings and hugs,

          Mary-florence

          www.mary-flo.com

          To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
            By the way, if anyone wants to send me kudos, best wishes, love  or Heather, I will print and give them to her when she is here.   Also, don't forget that you too can have Heather in your home, in your livingroom, playing, singing and visiting.  It doesn't get any better than that!!!! ;o)

            Unconditional love
            nourishes all things
            without effort.

            Love life, live gratefully,