Heather Dale House Concert

  • mary-florence
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009
      Greetings music lovers all!
      For those of you who live in the Toronto area, I am hosting a Heather Dale (Mistress Marian of Heathdale) house concert at my home in Barrie the evening of June 24th. If you would like to attend, or would like more information, please contact me off list. mary-flo(at)sympatico.ca

      Heather, Mistress Marian, is an amazing musician and her concerts are delightful! You can visit her at www.heatherdale.com

      For those of you who are too far away, you too could host a house concert. What could be better than having her performing her music in your living room?!

      Be well, love life, live gratefully,
      Mary-florence (Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield)
      www.mary-flo.com
    • Dennis Wilcox
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
        I will be visiting Niagara Falls area June 25th so if anything happens that way, please post!

        mairghread
        For those of you who live in the Toronto area, I am hosting a Heather Dale (Mistress Marian of Heathdale) house concert at my home in Barrie the evening of June 24th. If you would like to attend, or would like more information, please contact me off list. mary-flo(at) sympatico. ca

        Heather, Mistress Marian, is an amazing musician and her concerts are delightful! You can visit her at www.heatherdale. com

        For those of you who are too far away, you too could host a house concert. What could be better than having her performing her music in your living room?!

        Be well, love life, live gratefully,
        Mary-florence (Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield)
        www.mary-flo. com

      • Mary-florence Bartley
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
          Mairghread
          If you want to crash here on the 24th, you could attend the concert and then carry on to the Niagara Falls area.

          Unconditional love
          nourishes all things
          without effort.

          Love life, live gratefully,

          Blessings and hugs,

          Mary-florence

          www.mary-flo.com

        • Dennis Wilcox
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
            Thanks so much. I will be coming from Rochester ny area after work Thursday so out of my way and I can't get Wed off.....but many thanks.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
              Ah hah!  Didn't realize where you were coming from.
              I used to live in Henrietta. ;o)

              Unconditional love
              nourishes all things
              without effort.

              Love life, live gratefully,

              Blessings and hugs,

              Mary-florence

              www.mary-flo.com

              To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
              From: DWilcox12@...
              Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 14:56:26 -0400

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 5, 2009
                I am soooo jealous!  I also don't have a passport.

                Please tell Heather and my husband and I are great fans.  We love Road to Santiago.  Perhaps someday we will have the privilege of meeting her.

                Thank you for inviting us.

                Lady Susanna and Lord Seathan

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
                  Thank you for your response. ;o)  I'll be sure to give her your kudos and love.  Heather sang Road to Santiago at the last concert I attended and it was even more wonderful than the recording, if you can imagine that!  Not only is Heather a gifted musician, but she's a beautiful person as well.  How blest are we that she is 'One of us'?! ;o)
                  Lady Marihannah

                  Unconditional love
                  nourishes all things
                  without effort.

                  Love life, live gratefully,

                  Blessings and hugs,

                  Mary-florence

                  www.mary-flo.com

                  To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
                    By the way, if anyone wants to send me kudos, best wishes, love  or Heather, I will print and give them to her when she is here.   Also, don't forget that you too can have Heather in your home, in your livingroom, playing, singing and visiting.  It doesn't get any better than that!!!! ;o)

                    Unconditional love
                    nourishes all things
                    without effort.

                    Love life, live gratefully,