Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 499

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009

      And don't forget the Basses! <grin>

      The "other" Arianna

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 499
      Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 05:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

      Lord Christian d'Hiver wrote:

      >We'll be prepared to work on any of the pieces the Known World Choir is planning to perform at Pennsic this year:

      What a wonderful idea, getting started on some of the Pennsic pieces at Lilies War!  Thanks for thinking of it, Christian!

      So, will you be singing with the Pennsic Choir then, Christian? I don't seem to have your registration yet (hint, hint...)  :-)

      Speaking of which, we are up to 41 people registered for the Pennsic Choir - keep 'em coming!  And as always, please hunt down and arm-twist, um, I mean, sweet-talk any tenors you can find into joining us... While there are altos willing to sing tenor, we do tend to like people with Y chromosomes on the tenor part.

      Click for a wide selection of quality scales.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
        While I am in *no* way wishing to discourage the recruiting of basses, I am pleased to report that we do currently have 8 basses registered, including an intrepid traveler from Drachenwald. :-)

        Arianna

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
          Yay!

          While I am in *no* way wishing to discourage the recruiting of basses, I am pleased to report that we do currently have 8 basses registered, including an intrepid traveler from Drachenwald. :-)

          Arianna

          >We'll be prepared to work on any of the pieces the Known World Choir is planning to perform at Pennsic this year:

          What a wonderful idea, getting started on some of the Pennsic pieces at Lilies War!  Thanks for thinking of it, Christian!

          So, will you be singing with the Pennsic Choir then, Christian? I don't seem to have your registration yet (hint, hint...)  :-)

          Speaking of which, we are up to 41 people registered for the Pennsic Choir - keep 'em coming!  And as always, please hunt down and arm-twist, um, I mean, sweet-talk any tenors you can find into joining us... While there are altos willing to sing tenor, we do tend to like people with Y chromosomes on the tenor part.

          Click for a wide selection of quality scales.

          Click here to find the right business program for you and take your career to the next level.

        • Krege, Barbara B
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
            Thanks Christian, I really appreciate your response to my email about singing at Lilies. I already have copies of my music for the KWC at Pennsic and will make copies of the following and come join you at Lilies. What day will this start? I am arriving at noon Friday with a merchant.

            Jayne