Pennsic Choir: web page updated

  • Anne of Carthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2004

      There are some updates on our pennsic choir pages:  http://www.ravenstreet.org/kwchoir.htm

      The changes are:

      1) an updated roster, including the corrections and additions that you’ve sent me in the past month

      2) corrections to "o sing joyfully"  (a few notes on the last page should be FLAT, not natural)

      3) the addition of our "alleluia" "finale"

      4) the "plan" for what we'll be working on at each practice.

      Also, regretfully, Lady Siobhan will NOT be able to join us as assistant director/understudy. Other obligations from her Royal Bard job are going to get in the way.  *sniff*

      The piece she was going to work us on was the Ave Maria.  I dearly love that piece (almost as much as the Byrd-Ave Verum Corpus) but I have nonetheless decided to drop it off the program.  When you look at the practice plan, you'll see why: so much music, so little time!

      Of course, you might surprise me and we'll sing all this stuff perfectly the first time, and we'll never have to sit around pounding out parts.  Right...?

      See you at Pennsic!

      Anne.