KWC at some event some where

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
      I was thinking, there are a few events coming up in all Kindgoms, and
      if there was something in the Spring that might be fun to have a Sing-
      In. Directors of local choirs/singers in local choirs bring music to
      share, or send it to me and I'll copy and send it out.......maybe
      plan to sing through music just for fun, and see what we like, maybe
      do a one/two song gig somewhere.........any
      ideas.......suggestions.....thoughts????

      erlan
    • vicki wyan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
        It pays to be prepared- Interested singers could bring a copy of something
        to any/all events and share. The tough part'd be hooking up with the others,
        and finding the time/place to sing. Not like I get to too many events these
        days. Blue

        >From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...>
        >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [KWChoir] KWC at some event some where
        >Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 01:41:30 -0000
        >
        >I was thinking, there are a few events coming up in all Kindgoms, and
        >if there was something in the Spring that might be fun to have a Sing-
        >In. Directors of local choirs/singers in local choirs bring music to
        >share, or send it to me and I'll copy and send it out.......maybe
        >plan to sing through music just for fun, and see what we like, maybe
        >do a one/two song gig somewhere.........any
        >ideas.......suggestions.....thoughts????
        >
        >erlan

      • Molly Hathaway
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
          I'll be at Gulf Wars...I guess I can think about what music I might submit as something for people to be working on and send it out on noteworthy, or better yet post the website where it can be found...but I think we are going to have to recruit more from other SCA yahoo groups for singers to join so we can hit a broader range of folk, and maye hit some of the Kingdom lists (*groan* which means I'd have to get back on calonlist for one and it's so huge! Ugh!)  But I'd be willing to try to put something together if enough folks were going to be there and were interested...

          Molly

          erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
          I was thinking, there are a few events coming up in all Kindgoms, and
          if there was something in the Spring that might be fun to have a Sing-
          In.  Directors of local choirs/singers in local choirs bring music to
          share, or send it to me and I'll copy and send it out.......maybe
          plan to sing through music just for fun, and see what we like, maybe
          do a one/two song gig somewhere.........any
          ideas.......suggestions.....thoughts????

          erlan

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Do you Yahoo!?