Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 499

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
      Lord Christian d'Hiver wrote:

      >We'll be prepared to work on any of the pieces the Known World Choir is planning to perform at Pennsic this year:

      What a wonderful idea, getting started on some of the Pennsic pieces at Lilies War!  Thanks for thinking of it, Christian!

      So, will you be singing with the Pennsic Choir then, Christian? I don't seem to have your registration yet (hint, hint...)  :-)

      Speaking of which, we are up to 41 people registered for the Pennsic Choir - keep 'em coming!  And as always, please hunt down and arm-twist, um, I mean, sweet-talk any tenors you can find into joining us... While there are altos willing to sing tenor, we do tend to like people with Y chromosomes on the tenor part.

      Arianna

    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009

        And don't forget the Basses! <grin>

        The "other" Arianna

        >We'll be prepared to work on any of the pieces the Known World Choir is planning to perform at Pennsic this year:

        What a wonderful idea, getting started on some of the Pennsic pieces at Lilies War!  Thanks for thinking of it, Christian!

        So, will you be singing with the Pennsic Choir then, Christian? I don't seem to have your registration yet (hint, hint...)  :-)

        Speaking of which, we are up to 41 people registered for the Pennsic Choir - keep 'em coming!  And as always, please hunt down and arm-twist, um, I mean, sweet-talk any tenors you can find into joining us... While there are altos willing to sing tenor, we do tend to like people with Y chromosomes on the tenor part.

        Click for a wide selection of quality scales.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
          While I am in *no* way wishing to discourage the recruiting of basses, I am pleased to report that we do currently have 8 basses registered, including an intrepid traveler from Drachenwald. :-)

          Arianna

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2009
            Yay!

            While I am in *no* way wishing to discourage the recruiting of basses, I am pleased to report that we do currently have 8 basses registered, including an intrepid traveler from Drachenwald. :-)

            Arianna

            >We'll be prepared to work on any of the pieces the Known World Choir is planning to perform at Pennsic this year:

            What a wonderful idea, getting started on some of the Pennsic pieces at Lilies War!  Thanks for thinking of it, Christian!

            So, will you be singing with the Pennsic Choir then, Christian? I don't seem to have your registration yet (hint, hint...)  :-)

            Speaking of which, we are up to 41 people registered for the Pennsic Choir - keep 'em coming!  And as always, please hunt down and arm-twist, um, I mean, sweet-talk any tenors you can find into joining us... While there are altos willing to sing tenor, we do tend to like people with Y chromosomes on the tenor part.

            Click for a wide selection of quality scales.

            Click here to find the right business program for you and take your career to the next level.

          • Krege, Barbara B
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2009
              Thanks Christian, I really appreciate your response to my email about singing at Lilies. I already have copies of my music for the KWC at Pennsic and will make copies of the following and come join you at Lilies. What day will this start? I am arriving at noon Friday with a merchant.

              Jayne