Sorry!

  • Tracey Duncan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 11:02 AM
      Sorry!  Didn't mean to send that out over the list.

      Lady Rosanella Vespucci
      Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

      http://scademo.com/demo.links.php

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vljdsfphks

      www.myspace.com/traceyiscelebratinglife

    • Tracey Duncan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
        I accidentally sent out a party invitation to the list.  Please forgive me!  (Although you all are most certainly invited if you choose to come!)