Re: [KWChoir] MP3's Are Posted

  • Tracey Duncan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
      These are awesome and so helpful!  Thanks for taking the time to do all this!

      Rose

      Lady Rosanella Vespucci
      Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

      http://scademo.com/demo.links.php

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vljdsfphks

      www.myspace.com/traceyiscelebratinglife

      For those who would like to use their iPods/mp3 players for practice, I've just posted the music files in mp3 format in a new folder at the Yahoo! Groups site.

      Jane Atwell

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
        Thanks so much, Jane!

        Arianna