MP3's Are Posted

  • Jane M.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
      For those who would like to use their iPods/mp3 players for practice, I've just posted the music files in mp3 format in a new folder at the Yahoo! Groups site.

      Jane Atwell
    • Tracey Duncan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009
        These are awesome and so helpful!  Thanks for taking the time to do all this!

        Rose

        Lady Rosanella Vespucci
        Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure

        http://scademo.com/demo.links.php

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vljdsfphks

        www.myspace.com/traceyiscelebratinglife

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2009