Pennsic Choir registration form ready on website!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      Well, I learned my lesson. One should never, ever, underestimate the speed and service of Mistress Jessa d'Avondale, web minister for the Pennsic website. :-)

      The Pennsic Choir's web page and registration form is now up and ready to go on the Pennsic site.

      Go to www.pennsicwar.org and click on the link along the top bar for A&S, then select the link on the left for Pennsic Choir.

      To register, scroll down to the "Registration" section and click the link for "online form."

      I look forward to hearing from you all!