Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir for 2009

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
      Great suggestions!  Thank so much. And I'd love to have as much of your family singing with us as are willing. :-)

      Arianna

      --- On Tue, 12/9/08, Jennifer Kobayashi <jhkob@...> wrote:
      Astronomy is a great theme!

      Some additional possibilities:
      .
      _,___

    • Jennifer Kobayashi
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
        Two more possibilities:

        Orienti Oriens: School of St Martial of Limoges, Paris, Bibliotheque Nationale, Ms Lat. 3719, Central Corpus

        Sol occasum nesciens (49 in Musica Britannica Medieval Carols)

        -Jennifer