CD of concert

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      It is my intention in the future to put the music from this year's
      concert (edited) in mp3 files and place it on the
      www.KnownWorldChoir.org website for everyone to pull from. I will
      make a cd if one requests it.... BUT only if you have NO way of doing
      it yourself...
      It was suggested to me this past year that I do something to make life
      easier on myself...
      I aggreed.

      erlan
    • marcia plavcan