Re: recording

  • saraxxxvi
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008
      And may I add to the thought below that the East Kingdom Fighter's
      College held last weekend in South Jersey was a Grand Event.

      Erlan did an AMAZING job at pulling together interesting courses and
      instructors (even though unfortunately all of the instructors couldn't
      make it - in particular the *singing* instructor for SCA and period war
      songs - boo hoo). The Eastern royals were in attendance, as well as
      about 175 folks who came even with the threat of rain.

      Many thanks, Erlan!

      Sarai, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog and the KWC

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Maria Daggett <daggett42@...> wrote:

      > Ahh, interesting thought.. Recording. I formally RAN from the word
      I DID make a digital recording.. and I will probably just upload tunes.
      I just finished running the East Kingdom Fighters College which took up
      most of my free time since I arrived home from Pennsic, but that was
      this weekend and I can sleep a bit and then look towards putting music
      up.:)Be patient it takes me a while to do things! erlan