Re: recording

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008

      Ahh, interesting thought.. Recording.  I formally RAN from the word
        I DID make a digital recording.. and I will probably just upload tunes.
      I just finished running the East Kingdom Fighters College which took up most of my free time since I arrived home from Pennsic, but that was this weekend and I can sleep a bit and then look towards putting music up.
      :)
      Be patient it takes me a while to do things!

      erlan

    • saraxxxvi
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 15, 2008
        And may I add to the thought below that the East Kingdom Fighter's
        College held last weekend in South Jersey was a Grand Event.

        Erlan did an AMAZING job at pulling together interesting courses and
        instructors (even though unfortunately all of the instructors couldn't
        make it - in particular the *singing* instructor for SCA and period war
        songs - boo hoo). The Eastern royals were in attendance, as well as
        about 175 folks who came even with the threat of rain.

        Many thanks, Erlan!

        Sarai, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog and the KWC