Recording?

  • Alicia Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 6:45 PM
      Hey Erlan,

      Any updates as to when we can get a recording of the concert from
      Pennsic? A couple of my past professors at Bowling Green State U. and
      my student teaching cooperating teacher would like to hear what we did.

      If you were using a digital recorder to record the concert, you could
      probably just upload the recording to the yahoo group and we could all
      get it that way instead of you having to make a million cd's.

      Just a thought...

      Wulfwyn the overworked and underpaid music major