Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic 38 plans

  • Constance Swanson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 10, 2008
      My two cents: Why not sing at sunset to launch Midnight Madness?  A goodly number of people congregate in the food court and near the barn around supper time.  Pennsic sunsets can be spiffy and think what a backdrop for choir publicity shots. That mitigates the visibility problem and doesn't cut into shopping/partying time.
      OK, I confess I get sleepy when the sun goes down, but I have never been a night owl.This is a purely selfish suggestion although I do  sing better earlier in the day.
      Svea