Known World Choir opportunity at Estrella

  • Donald F. Harrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      After 4 years of directing Known World Choir at Estrella War, the time
      has come for me to step down and let new blood take over. Fresh, new
      ideas will help make the Choir even better.

      Directing the Choir involves selecting and posting music, conducting
      rehearsals and the final performance, and coordinating with the War
      staff. If you're interested, I'd be glad to give you the details of
      working with the A&S programs, rehearsal schedules, and more. It does
      require a significant contribution of time prior to the War and about
      3 hours a day at the event.

      This is a very rewarding experience, I recommend it highly.

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex
      donharrington@...
      lazarus@...