Re: Southern Region War Camp

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      -Regarding the schedule for saturday at SRWC
      I have yet to get the actual rehearsal time, but I suspect
      that it will be around 3:30 or so, before Court. Not in the
      morming.

      Friday is a concert by volunteer.........not a choir
      performance. But anyone who IS there on Friday night would be
      welcome to perform and should contact Sabine if they are
      intersted in doing a few numbers or something.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Kerri Martinsen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
        Re: [KWChoir] Southern Region War Camp So, is there somewhere the midi files that I can download so I can burn a CD to play in my car?
        I can’t seem to download the links on the A&S webpage

        Thanks~

        Vitha
      • maria daggett
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
          Yes
          On the Yahoo groups page over to the left, there are
          files and in there........there is music for the East
          Kingdom Chorale.

          There will be a processional, that is NOT up there
          yet.

          There will be a french presentation piece, that is NOT
          up there yet!

          let me know if you have any trouble