My 2 Cents

  • Mija Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      Greetings All!

      I wish I had participated with the choir this year. Unfortunately, we arrived at war a day later than we planned, and I spent 3 days sick as a dog. I finally felt good on that last wednesday, after everything was pretty much over.  Next year is up in the air as we do not know where we will be living at that time.

      We did get to hear the choir and we enjoyed the show very much. Thank you all for your hard work. I will stay on this list and read the emails and maybe, even if it's not Pennsic 38, I will get to work with you sometime this next year.

      May you all safe and blessed be!

      Mija Kelly