Re: Southern Region War Camp

  • draculachanter
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      What time for everything on Friday? I'll be there all weekend, but I
      doubt I'll be there on Friday in time to be of any help...

      Heloise

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
      <erlannordenskald@y...> wrote:
      > Time is moving a long for the East Kingdom Chorale at Southern
      Region
      > War Camp.
      > There is a benefit Concert on Friday night where yours truly
      will
      > be doing some solo/duet stuff with Siobhan (EK Queen's Bard). On
      > Saturday there will be one rehearsal for the processional at Court
      > and the pre-court concert which will include rehearsal for a song
      > be performed DURING Court as part of a presentation.
      > It would be VERY nice to have as many participants as possible
      so
      > please let me know if you are planning on attending and
      participating.

      > Thanks
      >
      > Erlan
    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
        -Regarding the schedule for saturday at SRWC
        I have yet to get the actual rehearsal time, but I suspect
        that it will be around 3:30 or so, before Court. Not in the
        morming.

        Friday is a concert by volunteer.........not a choir
        performance. But anyone who IS there on Friday night would be
        welcome to perform and should contact Sabine if they are
        intersted in doing a few numbers or something.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Kerri Martinsen
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
          Re: [KWChoir] Southern Region War Camp So, is there somewhere the midi files that I can download so I can burn a CD to play in my car?
          I can’t seem to download the links on the A&S webpage

          Thanks~

          Vitha
        • maria daggett
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
            Yes
            On the Yahoo groups page over to the left, there are
            files and in there........there is music for the East
            Kingdom Chorale.

            There will be a processional, that is NOT up there
            yet.

            There will be a french presentation piece, that is NOT
            up there yet!

            let me know if you have any trouble