Re: New file uploaded to KWChoir

  • Margaret Chrysler
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 22 5:05 AM
      It's an Open Document Type - usually produced by OpenOffice or
      StarOffice applications. It's a favorite application of mine. Anyway,
      I've converted the documents to MSWord and PDF formats as Word
      apparently does not support some of the original fonts.
      Hope this helps out.

      Margaret

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Dowling <ejdowling@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you for finding the file. Unfortunately, my Operating System
      is
      > Linux, and I would need a PDF file in order to download it. (I did
      get
      > the first page, which was the title of the concert and part of one
      of
      > the translations.) In any case, thank you for all your work, and I
      > enjoyed singing in the concert.
      > Elizabeth
      >
      > KWChoir@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > >

      > > Hello,

      > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the KWChoir
      > > group.
      > >
      > > File : /Pennsic 2008/Print this ONE.odt
      > > Uploaded by : erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...
      > > <mailto:erlannordenskald%40yahoo.com>>
      > > Description : Page one of the Choir Program 2008

      20this%20ONE.odt
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KWChoir/files/Pennsic%202008/Print%
      20this%20ONE.odt>

      > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
      lfiles

    • KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 20, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the KWChoir
        group.

        File : /Pennsic 43 - 2014/Alehouse - Different words and key.mp3
        Uploaded by : sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>
        Description : Sample recording of He That Will an Alehouse Keep - NOTE: This recording uses different words and is sung in a different key than the music I've provided for Pennsic XLIII

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sca_cailin <ChoirPower@...>