membership

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      Greetings to the list. I just wanted to say how nice it was to see
      the membershp growing by such large numbers.
      Just a gentle reminder, since Yahoo makes you sign up with a
      profile to be able to join a goup, you might as well make the most of
      it and fill it out with musically interesting things, your area of
      the Country that you're in, your vocal preferences, and you can do
      this with out giving away too much personal information!!! I really
      like reading where other people are from in the Known World, vocal
      affiliations!! and stuff. It also helps me keep the group moderated,
      so that we dont' get SPAMMED!!!

      Sing well
      Sing often

      your list owner
    • Erlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010
        Any member can change the status of the list membership. we do suggest that if you choose to NOT receive e mails or digest.. that you set your preferences for special notices, that way when something of importance comes around... you will get it.
        I have done a list cleanup recently.. those who have been bouncing were removed. Those who were soft bouncing and with in the last month were sent a reactivation request... so if for some reason you find yourself removed... then that's why. Of course if you're removed, you won't get this anyway, but I still need to send it out!

        Hope you are having a great day.