Drinking and Singing Walk

  • Victoria Sapko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008

      Yes, it was loads of fun - I did the 'carolling for cider, claret &
      craft ale' for the first time this War, and want to thank the gentle
      who invited the KWChoir at practise Sunday to come along! Now that I
      have a copy of the music, I'll be practising it during the year so
      that I'm not relying on the sheet music and iffy flashlight so much.

      "Banbury ale! Where, where, where? At the blacksmith's house. I
      would I were there!"

      Sarai

      Thanks for coming and singing with us, and I hope more folks come by for next year's drinking and singing walk!

      Rosina

      --
      Victoria Sapko