Many Thanks and Stuff

  • Margaret Chrysler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2008
      Personally, I would love morning practices however, not many folks are
      morning-people like myself.

      Also, it was wonderful to be in the choir this year. It's been a very
      long time since I've been in a group that pulled a program together in
      about a week and this group did a great job. My baron, husband and
      several friends were in attendance and were also blown away with the
      performance. It's one thing to say you can sing at least as well as
      they can fight, but it really drives that point home when they can
      *hear* that fact.

      Erlan, thanks for taking a chance on me in the quartet. It was good to
      get back on center stage again and remember how to push past the
      nervous vibrato I can get.

      Wish me luck...this coming week is auditions for a local community
      choir. I'm hoping to convince the director that I am once again a first
      soprano because relearning a major piece of music for second would suck!