Southern Region War Camp

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2004
      Time is moving a long for the East Kingdom Chorale at Southern Region
      War Camp.
      There is a benefit Concert on Friday night where yours truly will
      be doing some solo/duet stuff with Siobhan (EK Queen's Bard). On
      Saturday there will be one rehearsal for the processional at Court
      and the pre-court concert which will include rehearsal for a song to
      be performed DURING Court as part of a presentation.
      It would be VERY nice to have as many participants as possible so
      please let me know if you are planning on attending and participating.

      Thanks

      Erlan
    • draculachanter
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
        What time for everything on Friday? I'll be there all weekend, but I
        doubt I'll be there on Friday in time to be of any help...

        Heloise

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "erlannordenskald"
        <erlannordenskald@y...> wrote:
        > Time is moving a long for the East Kingdom Chorale at Southern
        Region
        > War Camp.
        > There is a benefit Concert on Friday night where yours truly
        will
        > be doing some solo/duet stuff with Siobhan (EK Queen's Bard). On
        > Saturday there will be one rehearsal for the processional at Court
        > and the pre-court concert which will include rehearsal for a song
        > be performed DURING Court as part of a presentation.
        > It would be VERY nice to have as many participants as possible
        so
        > please let me know if you are planning on attending and
        participating.

        > Thanks
        >
        > Erlan
      • Maria Daggett
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
          -Regarding the schedule for saturday at SRWC
          I have yet to get the actual rehearsal time, but I suspect
          that it will be around 3:30 or so, before Court. Not in the
          morming.

          Friday is a concert by volunteer.........not a choir
          performance. But anyone who IS there on Friday night would be
          welcome to perform and should contact Sabine if they are
          intersted in doing a few numbers or something.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Kerri Martinsen
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
            Re: [KWChoir] Southern Region War Camp So, is there somewhere the midi files that I can download so I can burn a CD to play in my car?
            I can’t seem to download the links on the A&S webpage

            Thanks~

            Vitha
          • maria daggett
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 5, 2004
              Yes
              On the Yahoo groups page over to the left, there are
              files and in there........there is music for the East
              Kingdom Chorale.

              There will be a processional, that is NOT up there
              yet.

              There will be a french presentation piece, that is NOT
              up there yet!

              let me know if you have any trouble