FW: [KWChoir] Digest Number 466

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2008
      Tessa wrote:

      " I would like to perform the concert more than once. "

      and I agree. I would love to have been able to attend the concert, but it
      conflicted with my kingdom's Court. Plus, with all the work everyone put in,
      I would think that having more opportunities to perform would be of
      interest. Was there a final "dress rehearsal" that people could attend? That
      might be an option in the future, so more people could enjoy the Choir.

      Wish I could be a member of the Choir, but (a) you probably don't need
      another Alto! and (b) I've just got too many "hats" at Pennsic...

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      (Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood, from the Barony of Carolingia, East Kingdom)