OT/OOP But Important!!!

  • Laurie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Faerie Tale Minstrel Updates:

      For those friends and gentles who are familiar with Heather Alexander
      and Alexander James Adams, I offer the following information as
      updates to the list posts which have circulated recently:

      Dear Friends,

      The postings and emails on all these lists showing such great love and
      support for Alec and Kore are wonderful. I have spoken to them this AM
      and would like to share the following:

      Profound and profuse thanks for all the wonderful emails and postings.
      They are greatly appreciated. Kore has spent a great deal of time in
      the last few days sending thanks and responses to the many wonderful
      people who have contacted her and offered help. The fans are truly
      amazing, generous and wonderful. At this point, here are some things
      that any of us can do to help Fae Hollow and Alec and Kore:

      Go to the website (www DOT .faerietaleminstrel DOT com) and make a
      donation
      Purchase a CD or other item to give as a gift
      Purchase a CD you've been meaning to buy, but hadn't gotten around to yet
      Come to the concerts and gigs that are booked (see the schedule at the
      website); buy a CD, songbook or other item
      Regina and some other folks had suggested a fund raiser or garage sale
      or ????. These are wonderful ideas, and if folks wanted to organize
      and coordinate these activities then donate the proceeds, that would
      be wonderful.

      Pass all these suggestions along to other lists, friends, fans and so on.
      A limited number of dates are still available during the next two
      months for gigs; if anyone knows a place that has a great need for a
      wonderful musician, send a note through the website and inquire as to
      availability. Suggestions for future bookings (after the next few
      months) are always welcome!
      In terms of some of the more ominous possibilities (loss of Fae
      Hollow!), the outpourings of the last weeks have made a real
      difference -- we just need to keep up the good work! So, think good
      thoughts, say a prayer, buy a CD, come to a concert, tell your
      friends, and support the dream!

      Blessings,

      Angela Rosa Dellamora
      mka Laurie Herr