Re: [KWChoir] Re: singers

  • Eilionora Ghorm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      Erlan,

      Your note reminded me... this will be my first time at War and singing with the choir.  Will you provide copies of the music for us, we just provide the folders, or something like that?  I just wanted to double-check because my printer ran out of ink last week and I won't get a chance to print the music you posted.

      Thanks, and sorry for the interruption!

      Cheers,
      Eilionóra

      Lady Eilionóra Ghorm inghean Phaidín