keyboard?

  • Anne of Carthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2004

      Hello!

      Our recruiting of basses is starting to work: I’ve gotten a couple more sign up.  We still need men…but the hyperventilating is starting to subside.

      I’ve had two people (besides Erlan) mention they could help with the keyboard at practices.  Well…at least I THINK there was an email from a 2nd person…. ACK I can’t find it!  I’ve clearly put it into some folder where I put really important mail to reply to…. And it decided to migrate someplace else.

      Anyway, if you’re that person who made the offer, would you contact me again?

      Blushing…

      Anne.

    • the_real_damont
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
        Scripsit Our Esteemed Directrix Anne:
        > Our recruiting of basses is starting to work: I've gotten a couple
        more sign up. We still need men.but the hyperventilating is starting
        to subside.

        Having just managed to get onto the list, I suppose an intro is in
        order: Hi, I'm Evan, and I'll be your bass section leader this War.

        The official Section Motto for the basses is: "We Got It." (Old
        Atlantian Choir quote.) With work and enthusiasm I believe we can
        make it real. After the first 2-3 rehearsals I'll decide if we can
        try to generate enough sound to move the director's podium. ;-)

        I'll be getting to Pennsic some time on Land Grab weekend; you can
        find me, or at least leave a message, at Clan Cambion (E-15 along
        Howard's Fenway), or at Troll most mornings, or at Mystic Mail (tech
        support), or at Heralds Point. (Doing names during open hours, doing
        armory when the table is closed...)

        Evan da Collaureo
        Isenfiri-in-Exile and Atlantian Bass Siege Corpsman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
          Following suit from Master Evan - greetings from Arianna of Wynthrope!

          I will be the KWC soprano sectional leader. The soprano sectional
          rehearsal on Saturday, August 14 will be held in the Debatable Lands
          camp Grimm's tent a few blocks down Chandler from the Performing Arts
          tent on the Serengetti. As Mistress Anne has indicated, we'll all
          gather at the PA tent and then move to our respective rehearsal
          locations.

          For those who don't know me, I've directed choirs in the SCA for over
          16 years, first in the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael and later in the
          Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands. For the past few years I've sung
          in the alto section of the KWC, but this year Mistress Anne is taking
          advantage of the my switch-hitting abilities. :-)

          Looking forward to meeting new members and renewing acquaintance with
          old friends under Mistress Anne's wonderful leadership, I am at your
          service,

          Arianna of Wynthrope, OL, OP
          Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
          Kingdom of AEthelmearc