Re: Greetings & Wish I could be there

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hey there........I wish you could be there also....I KNOW that
      you'd be a big help to Mistress Anne, I've mentioned that you
      are always a HUGE help to me.....and of course your strong alto
      will be missed. By the way, I think I still have the slide
      whistle......

      You should really start thinking about Gulf Wars....and being
      a contact / organizer for 2005. I know that there is some
      interest bouncing around.......I would REALLY like to see a
      KWC@GulfWars...................

      http://mail.yahoo.com