RE: [KWChoir] Re: PDF problem

  • Alexander Dollish
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hi,

      Lullaby is in the zip folder all 6 pages in PDF format, I hope this helps some one

      Alexander of The Marche of Three Towers

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: anne@...
      Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:45:37 -0400
      Subject: RE: [KWChoir] Re: PDF problem

      PDF (and midi) created and posted.

      Anne

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 10, 2008
        I forgot to thank everybody who has put the files into PDF or txt
        format. Late last night I downloaded six pieces! (Now I'll see if I
        can find the time to look them over before Pennsic... I've been roped
        into sewing... :) Thank you for all your work, and I'm looking forward
        to seeing everybody!!!
        Elizabeth

        Alexander Dollish wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Lullaby is in the zip folder all 6 pages in PDF format, I hope this
        > helps some one
        >
        > Alexander of The Marche of Three Towers

        > To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        > From: anne@...