Re: [KWChoir] PDF problem

  • marcia plavcan
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 9, 2008
      I tried to download the "Sibelius" program and could not. So if you could bring a copy, I'm sure I can try to learn it.

      Thanks M

      elizabethemer <ejdowling@...> wrote:
      I am able to download PDF files, but not other files.
      I printed "Riu riu chiu," "E la don, don," and "O Quam Gloriosum Est
      Regnum."
      All the other files, including schedule, I am unable to either read or
      print, because they are either in a form my browser cannot read, or in
      "Sibelius," which my computer cannot read because I do not own that
      program. Could the other files be put into a PDF form?
      Elizabeth

    • Alexander Dollish
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 10, 2008
        Hi,

        Lullaby is in the zip folder all 6 pages in PDF format, I hope this helps some one

        Alexander of The Marche of Three Towers

        To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        From: anne@...
        Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:45:37 -0400
        Subject: RE: [KWChoir] Re: PDF problem

        PDF (and midi) created and posted.

        Anne

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 10, 2008
          I forgot to thank everybody who has put the files into PDF or txt
          format. Late last night I downloaded six pieces! (Now I'll see if I
          can find the time to look them over before Pennsic... I've been roped
          into sewing... :) Thank you for all your work, and I'm looking forward
          to seeing everybody!!!
          Elizabeth

          Alexander Dollish wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Lullaby is in the zip folder all 6 pages in PDF format, I hope this
          > helps some one
          >
          > Alexander of The Marche of Three Towers

          > To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
          > From: anne@...