RE: [KWChoir] Re: Introductions and directions

  • Catherine Sayre
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2004
      ok I knew that I was not womanly enough to sing that high part

      Catherine

      >From: "Kim Jordan" <kmj1@...>
      >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Introductions and directions
      >Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 01:25:22 -0000
      >
      >Catherine,
      >
      >The alto line in Ave Maria is actually an octave below what is written
      >in the PDF, although it isn't annotated there. I have another copy of
      >the piece where this is clear. The alto MIDI file is in the correct
      >octave, though.
      >
      >Please don't strain your voice!! :)
      >
      >Cassandra
      >
      >--- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Catherine Sayre"
      ><sayrecatherine@h...> wrote:
      > > Continuing to look at the music. I love to sing in Latin. On the Ave
      > > Maria, the alto line seems rather high. (I think I strained something
      > > trying to sing it this morning.) Could the alto and soprano lines be
      > > switched?
      > >
      > > Catherine

    • Kerri Martinsen
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 21, 2004
        Re: [KWChoir] Re: 'allo So I am... Much thanks!  I’ll start pluking away!

        On 6/20/04 9:36 PM, "Kim Jordan" <kmj1@...> wrote:

        Hi Vitha!

        The choir web page is here:

        http://www.ravenstreet.org/kwchoir.htm

        There is a link to "Parts" where you can look up your part assignments
        for each piece; you're in there, so take a look!

        Cassandra