erlan is looking for a piece of music

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      OK, there's one piece of music that I want to perform... and I am
      having trouble finding. I'll give you all the name........I have
      tried 99% of all my sources.......so does anyone have this tune?

      Title: Tau Garco La Durundena...
      it's an obscure little Catalan song based on the nativity. Iberian
      Peninsula - near Carcares, probably 16th century.

      This is the last piece of music we are doing.

      :)

      erlan