Re: [KWChoir] PDF files are up

  • marcia plavcan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2008
      Thank you!!!

      Eilionora Ghorm <eilionora@...> wrote:
      Marcia,

      If you're itching to get your hands on a non-Sibelius version, you can go to the cpdl.org website--a website for free choral sheet music--and type "Lullaby Byrd" into their search box on the main page.  Click on the first search result, "Lullaby my sweet little baby (William Byrd)", and that will take you to a page where you can download a PDF file of the song (third option, CPDL #4339).  As long as we're using the original key (d minor), that should work for now.  Maybe Erlan can post a copy to the KWC Files later...?

      Cheers,
      Eilionóra

      Lady Eilionóra Ghorm inghean Phaidín
      Barony of Thescorre
      Kingdom of AEthelmearc

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2008
        Sorry you couldn't print it. LULLABY....
        I can do it, but I'll check it out and see what I can do.

        OHHH and for Riu Chiu... ignore the GERMAN... it's a HOOT isn't it!
        Just take care of the Spanish.