Re: PDF files are up

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2008
      Thank you, Eilionóra!

      Celaena

      > If you're itching to get your hands on a non-Sibelius version, you
      can go to the cpdl.org website--a website for free choral sheet
      music--and type "Lullaby Byrd" into their search box on the main page.
      Click on the first search result, "Lullaby my sweet little baby
      (William Byrd)", and that will take you to a page where you can
      download a PDF file of the song (third option, CPDL #4339). As long
      as we're using the original key (d minor), that should work for now.
      Maybe Erlan can post a copy to the KWC Files later...?

      > Cheers,
      > Eilionóra

    • marcia plavcan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2008
        Thank you!!!

        Eilionora Ghorm <eilionora@...> wrote:
        Marcia,

        If you're itching to get your hands on a non-Sibelius version, you can go to the cpdl.org website--a website for free choral sheet music--and type "Lullaby Byrd" into their search box on the main page.  Click on the first search result, "Lullaby my sweet little baby (William Byrd)", and that will take you to a page where you can download a PDF file of the song (third option, CPDL #4339).  As long as we're using the original key (d minor), that should work for now.  Maybe Erlan can post a copy to the KWC Files later...?

        Cheers,
        Eilionóra

        Lady Eilionóra Ghorm inghean Phaidín
        Barony of Thescorre
        Kingdom of AEthelmearc

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2008
          Sorry you couldn't print it. LULLABY....
          I can do it, but I'll check it out and see what I can do.

          OHHH and for Riu Chiu... ignore the GERMAN... it's a HOOT isn't it!
          Just take care of the Spanish.