Greetings from the Meridies

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2004
      Hello, Everyone!

      My name's Megan O'Connor (Mairghread inghean ui Chonchobhair, sorry
      my name's so long, I realized it was the only one that took up two
      lines, but I tried to do a direct translation. ^_^;; ), I live in
      Daphne, AL (Osprey) and go to college in New Orleans (Axemoor).
      This will be my first Pennsic, and I'm very excited to be
      participating in this choir. I haven't sung with the SCA before,
      but have sung in choir competitions in Latin and German in grade
      school, junior high, and high school. So far I'm having a lot of
      fun learning the music. I look forward to meeting and singing with
      you all!

      Mairghread