Re: Appearance for the Performance

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      Though not planned at all, last year many of us wore blue (in its
      various hues) and I think the director joked about it, saying "I see
      some of you got the blue memo."<G>

      But we were asked to get black binders for the music. Different
      director last year; don't know what Erlan would like.

      See you all soon,
      Celaena

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "harpladyursula" <harpladyursula@...>