curious about conflicts

  • Dean MacPherson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      Greetings,

      I'm curious about rehearsal times...the choir page on the Pennsic
      website states two hour rehearsals, and the class schedule states
      three hour rehearsals. I'm mainly curious about this because, though
      I realize taking part in the choir is a big commitment, I would feel
      silly to cross the continent for an event and miss the Known World
      Squires Tournament, which would overlap (and thus be a no-go) if the
      rehearsals were three hours. It would only conflict a small amount
      (the time to cross camp and get armour) if the rehearsals were two
      hours.

      Is this a fair and legitimate (though overly worded) question?

      thanks,

      Hraði inn Rakki
      one of the Three Tenors
    • Elizabeth Dowling
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        Yes, please tell us the actual schedule. Sometimes there are also
        conflicts with the Performing Arts Pavilion, so please let us know when
        and where the rehearsals are before Pennsic if possible.

        (Sometimes it is necessary to miss a rehearsal because of a conflict,
        but that shouldn't stop you from participating and performing. As long
        as you hear the music and sing it a few times, it should be fine. Of
        course, the more the better, and some people do extra rehearsals, but
        it's not necessary. I've had to miss rehearsals sometimes in the past.)
        Elizabeth