Appearance for the Performance

  • harpladyursula
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      I have been singing in the Estrella Choir for a couple of years and
      thought I would give Pennsic's Choir a try. I have some questions: Is
      there a preferred color to wear during the performance? If I need to
      provide my own folder, what color should it be?
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        Though not planned at all, last year many of us wore blue (in its
        various hues) and I think the director joked about it, saying "I see
        some of you got the blue memo."<G>

        But we were asked to get black binders for the music. Different
        director last year; don't know what Erlan would like.

        See you all soon,
        Celaena

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "harpladyursula" <harpladyursula@...>