RE: [KWChoir] Greetings & Wish I could be there

  • Anne of Carthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2004
      Nope - you can't "purchase" a thing. The music is on-line now.

      Well, I still intend to play with the Ave to make it less pages, and there
      are some flats in this edition of the Batten which I really don't like and
      need to take out. But the program is at:
      http://www.ravenstreet.org/KWChoir/music.htm

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2004
        Hey there........I wish you could be there also....I KNOW that
        you'd be a big help to Mistress Anne, I've mentioned that you
        are always a HUGE help to me.....and of course your strong alto
        will be missed. By the way, I think I still have the slide
        whistle......

        You should really start thinking about Gulf Wars....and being
        a contact / organizer for 2005. I know that there is some
        interest bouncing around.......I would REALLY like to see a
        KWC@GulfWars...................

        http://mail.yahoo.com