Re: [KWChoir] Re: Choir Registration

  • Kathleen Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
      According to one of my choral professors and my son who is working on his doctorate in vocal performance, many self professed altos are lazy sopranos.  Ladies, step up to the plate. LOL

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008

        Please

         Take a deep breath.

        NOW

        Let it out slowly.

        NOW

        Repeat this several times

        (Sighing is helpful too)

        NOW

        Remember - all the msitakes have happen BEFORE Pennsic.

        THIS MEANS

        PENNSIC WILL GO OFF WITHOUT A HITCH !!!!!

        Yes - let's play for fun now !

        Meitheamh