Re: Choir Registration

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
      -Hi...
      If you sent me a copy of what the automated response from the
      website sent you...
      I answered back with

      Got it
      Thanks!

      erlan

      If I got the registration directly from the website I wrote to you and
      said
      Got it
      Thanks!

      erlan

      end result is the same.
      If you didn't get that response from me that means
      Didn't get it

      thanks
      erlan

      PS, remember that no one will be denied the opportunity to sing. I am
      of the belief that this is a class and a learning experience and the
      fact that we get to perform an amazing concert is all the better.
      However it actually IS making me change out 3 pieces of music though
      from my original plan... due to the number of alto's registering.

      OH and by the way...
      Tenors... LOL, seem to have missed your registration... I only have
      3.. so the other 37 of you better get your registrations in SOON!

      :)
      get it!
      thanks

      erlan
    • Kathleen Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
        According to one of my choral professors and my son who is working on his doctorate in vocal performance, many self professed altos are lazy sopranos.  Ladies, step up to the plate. LOL

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008

          Please

           Take a deep breath.

          NOW

          Let it out slowly.

          NOW

          Repeat this several times

          (Sighing is helpful too)

          NOW

          Remember - all the msitakes have happen BEFORE Pennsic.

          THIS MEANS

          PENNSIC WILL GO OFF WITHOUT A HITCH !!!!!

          Yes - let's play for fun now !

          Meitheamh